YourRewardCard: Guide to Activate & Check Your Reward Card Balance
Have you recently been rewarded with a YourRewardCard.com Visa Debit or Mastercard by a retailer for your loyalty?
The YourRewardCard is a lovely surprise gift to get as a reward for loyalty or interest in a company. If you received one and are trying to figure out how to use it or create an account at YourRewardCard.com, this article is for you.
Check out this guide to learn how to activate your rewards card, sign in to your account, use your card, and more about YourRewardCard Visa.
What Is YourRewardCard?
YourRewardCard.com in collaboration with various Television stations, Internet Service Providers, and companies, gives out prepaid Visa Reward cards to first-time customers. They are usually worth $100 or $150 as a promotional offer for signing up as a new customer.
If you are a new cardholder attempting to use your card for the first time, you must activate it and create an account before using the card. Simply follow the steps below.
- Visit yourrewardcard.com official site ‘www.yourrewardcard.com’
- On the homepage, you will see the ‘Sign In’ and ‘Activate Card’ icons.
- Click the ‘activate card’ button.
- Enter your 16-digit card number, card expiration date, and 3-digit CVV code before clicking activate.
You can also activate your reward card by phone by calling customer service and providing them with your credit card details.
But, If you want to activate a replacement card, dial 1-833-634-3155.
YourRewardCard Login Guide
- Visit www.yourrewardcard.com on your device to log in.
- Click the “Sign In” icon right there on the homepage.
- Type in your card details
- Enter the 3-digit security code found on the back of your card.
- Click the Sign-In button.
Check Your Reward Card Balance
For those who already have a reward card, visit yourrewardcard.com. to check your reward card balance and recent activity.
To check your reward card balance, you can also call customer care service any day, anytime. Endeavor to know your card balance before you go shopping, as stores or sellers cannot access your Card’s balance. If you try to buy something more expensive than your card balance, your card will be declined and blocked after multiple attempts.
- Your reward card is just like a regular credit or debit card and is usable for in-store and online purchases. You can as well use the card to pay at the pump and for utility bills.
- One outstanding feature of the YourRewardCard is that your personal details are not associated with your card when shopping online, so the risk of fraud is limited to the balance on your card.
Where To Use?
Your reward card has a chip and PIN. This means that it can function like any other card except that you cannot withdraw the funds. You can use your Reward Card at any store that accepts Mastercard or Visa, including mail order, online, telephone, and point of retail sale transactions.
Your Reward Card is accepted wherever the Mastercard or Visa brand is accepted; that’s over 32 million locations worldwide.
Contact YourRewardCard.com Customer Service through any of the following means:
For rewards cards ending in 538723 or 434340: 1-833-634-3155
All other reward cards: 1-844-560-2893
For questions and complaints: www.yourrewardcard.com/faq
Reward Card Customer Care
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808
Visit our Flickr Page for More details.
What should I do if I’m having trouble getting my reward card?
If you’re having trouble getting or claiming your reward card, the best thing to do is to file a complaint with the BBB. The BBB will intervene on your behalf and try to resolve your complaint.
How do I file a BBB complaint about Your Reward Card?
To file a BBB complaint, visit the BBB official portal at https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started.
Next is to provide your name, address, and other personal information. Describe your complaint in detail, including how you want it addressed. You must be specific here. Review the complaint thoroughly before submitting it.
When everything is in order, click the “Submit” button to file the complaint. After you’ve submitted your complaint, the BBB will forward it to the business within 2 days and request a response from the business within 14 days. If you do not get your reward card after 30 days, you can contact the company yourself to pursue your complaint.